Tuesday 16 April 2013

new age

Tue, 16 April  / 8.20pm

Assalamualaikum. Yeay ! Another entry for this month. First of all, thank you so much for those who had wished me for my birthday last few days. Directly or indirectly. Really appreciate it. Big thank you for those who make my day more special. Big thank you for those who make my day bit sorrow. Big thank you for UiTM 'cause arrange my last paper during my day. And big thank you for the presents. 

There you go. Too much of big thank you huh ? Bianne. As I mention before, I will update more this year compared to previous year. Hopefully you won't get bored okeh ? In Shaa Allah, with Allah bless, I won't stop writing. Err hold on. Do you mind if I'm writing in English ? Okeh, I think both language would be ok.


This ! It just make my day became much better. Big thank you mummy for your love. Thank you for always be there. Thank you for what you have done. Oh hoo ! That book titled KLCC was limited edition. Only 1500 pieces printed and I am totally lucky to owned that book 'cause they only print it once. Serious. I think that's all I can share now. 

And last but not least, "Alhamdulillah, thank you Allah for giving me this opportunity to be more successful person in life. Syukran."

Till we meet again on my next entry.


xoxo, L

No comments: